Data Science & AI Industry Affiliates
Strengthening relationships between industry and Duke
Join Duke in developing the next generation of leaders equipped to apply data science and artificial intelligence (AI) across industries:
- All interested organizations—large or small—are eligible to apply
- Affiliates form relationships with Duke's outstanding data science, machine learning and AI faculty
- And, affiliates work with faculty to develop hands-on student practicum projects on topics important to their organizations
Also, affiliates have access to additional benefits—including discounts on Duke educational programs, access to recruiting events, and more.
To learn more, and to become an affiliate please contact us:
Data Science and AI at Duke
computer engineering research productivity in the U.S.
electrical engineering research productivity in the U.S.
U.S. university for AI and machine learning research
- Top 20
graduate computer engineering program in the U.S.
Sources: U.S. News, NeurIPS Publication Index, Academic Analytics
- 15% Discount on Educational Opportunities for Working Professionals
For all your employees. Browse current offerings »
- Work With Students on a Project Important to You
Annual student practicum project shaped by you and a Duke project leader
- Complimentary Priority Access to TechConnect
Access the twice-yearly Engineering & Computer Science student recruiting event. More »
- And much more
Engage with students, get a Duke point of contact, and more
Affiliates may engage in one or more annual student practicum experiences in these Duke programs:
- Master in Interdisciplinary Data Science »
- Rhodes Information Initiative at Duke's Data+ Program »
- Master of Engineering in AI for Product Innovation »
- Duke Electrical & Computer Engineering Master's Degree Programs »