Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Ramanarao Chamarty is Vice President, Identity and Access Management at Fidelity investment and is responsible Customer and Enterprise IAM services running on premise and cloud with architecture oversight over 100+ capabilities. He also serves as adjunct faculty at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill teaching intermediate and advanced database management systems at the School of Information and Library Sciences. Previously he worked at Temple University as faculty and Director of Identity and Access Management.
His expertise includes various topics in cybersecurity and specializes in Identity Management, Provisioning and Governance, Authentication, Fraud prevention, Identity proofing and Matching, Cloud Directory services, Access Control and Management, API security, Privileged Access Management and IAM NIST Controls. He has been a speaker at international and national conferences and has given talks on various security and advanced database topics. His areas interest includes decentralized identity, persona centric IAM, User entity behavior analytics and adaptive access factoring risk.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Office Location: 110 Science Drive, Box 90271, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3905
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.S. Temple University, 1996
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- ISE® North America Project Award Winner 2008 - Academic Category. Information Security Executive® (ISE®). 2008
- CYBERSEC 530: Identity and Access Management