Patrick Michael Gunsch
Managing Director, Engineering Master’s Programs
Pat serves as Managing Director of Duke’s Engineering Master’s Programs.
Before coming to Duke, Pat ran a consulting business providing business intelligence and analytics, leveraging skills developed through experience working in multiple industries, including technology, research, manufacturing, and construction. Pat also served as Senior Director at RTI International, a leading research institute, overseeing infrastructure services and capital planning. Additional professional experiences include work in corporate finance, tech transfer, strategic planning, project management, facilities engineering, health and safety, and environmental sustainability.
Pat holds a degree in Civil Engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. Pat is also a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of North Carolina.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Managing Director, Engineering Masters Programs in the Engineering Graduate and Professional Programs
- Executive In Residence in the Engineering Graduate and Professional Programs
- Office Location: Box 90271, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 684-3151
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.B.A. University of Texas, Austin, 2002
- B.S.C.E. Purdue University, 1996