Dominic James Pazzula
Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Dominic has spent 17+ years designing and building risk management systems for some of the largest asset management firms in the world. He is currently the Director for Risk and Asset Allocation for FRG, a risk management consulting firm based in Cary, NC. Prior to joining FRG, Dominic worked as part of the Investment Management team at Research Affiliates.
Dominic's current areas of research include private capital cash flow forecasting, portfolio construction, and the inclusion of digital assets into traditional portfolios.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Office Location: 110 Science Drive, Box 90271, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 357-5579
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.S. North Carolina State University, 2004
- B.S. University of Alabama Birmingham, 2001