Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
Dean joined the faculty after being owner and Chief Innovator at NetCentrics for 17 years. Prior to that was the Director of the Center for Digital Systems Engineering at RTI International. Dean has worked internationally on innovation projects for Michelin, Volvo, John Deere, IBM, NASA, DOD and other organizations. He has designed electronic systems, produced commercial software, developed virtual reality experiences, and led innovation processes for over 30 years. He holds 5 patents and works to develop student leaders.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Pratt School of Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.S.E.E. Carnegie Mellon University, 1990
- B.S.E.E. Virginia Polytech Institute and State University, 1985
- EGRMGMT 551: Engineering Management Internship Assessment