About Duke Enterprise Engineering
We create leaders who transform organizations through engineering and technologies that improve performance and accelerate product innovation
New computing technologies such as AI, blockchain, cybersecurity and data analytics present powerful tools to improve organizational performance and develop solutions to major business and societal challenges.
Duke's Institute for Enterprise Engineering provides high-impact education to meet fast-evolving industry needs. We:
- Develop engineers who drive product innovation and enhance enterprise processes through applying state-of-the-art computational tools and engineering principles, and through their leadership and business skills
- Teach the most in-demand skills in these emerging technologies in formats convenient for graduate students and working professionals
- Benefit our industry partners and their employees
We have attracted top technology and business experts to design and deliver curricula and to teach cutting-edge technical skills combined with the interdisciplinary knowledge needed to enhance organizational performance and lead product innovation.
More about us
“The Institute for Enterprise Engineering offers so much to working professionals while at the same time bringing an even greater industry presence into more of our educational programs.”
jeff glass | senior associate dean, education and learning innovation
The Duke Institute for Enterprise Engineering provides world-class educational opportunities for both graduate students and working professionals in a variety of convenient formats.
Each of our educational programs provides:
- Access to faculty with deep technical expertise and industry leadership experience
- Foundational training in programming and related technical skills
- Courses focused on the organizational context and the use of new skills within a chosen industrial domain
- A hands-on experience that takes on an authentic problem provided by an industry partner
Center for Engineering Management
Focused on providing graduate education that creates leaders for technology-based organizations through classroom and internship learning in product management, corporate leadership, marketing and business law and policy.
Center for Enterprise Analytics and Systems Engineering
Provides graduate-level training in the computing technologies that are revolutionizing industry through faculty with deep industry experience, immersive on-campus and online learning, and hands-on projects provided by our industry partners.